Saturday, September 11, 2010

The Notorious Kanye West

So I know it's been this year's trend to hate on Kanye West, though he did recently apologize via Twitter, which can be read in letter version here. I'm not saying that makes everything okay, but you know what I do think makes everything okay?* The fact that he promised to release one new song every Friday until Christmas. These songs are available on Kanye's website, and are FREE. Not only that, they're good. Actually, they're very good, and they've so far featured Jay-Z, Rick Ross, Nicki Minaj, Bon Iver, and Kid Cudi... just to name a few. So, yeah. check out Kanye's free songs right HERE!

My favorites so far are Good Friday and Monster, and Devil in a New Dress is just a classic Kanye song. I haven't downloaded the Justin Bieber remix, well because it's a Justin Bieber remix, but if you listen to it, feel free to let me know how it is.

*Assuming that I actually care that he interrupted Taylor Swift. (I don't.)



UPDATE: I couldn't help but download the Justin Bieber remix. I've never really listened to a Justin Bieber song before, and now I know why. His singing is pretty much as gay as I had imagined, though he is a 16 year old boy. The Kanye parts are just okay for Kanye, and the Raekwon part is probably the best part. All in all, the song is not worth the hard drive space for me, so I promptly deleted it once it ended.

No comments:

Post a Comment