Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Can You Imagine?

So I was browsing through Toothpaste for Dinner... this was not what I was thinking about eating. It's a webcomic, people! Gee.

Anyways. I was browsing through Toothpaste for Dinner and came across this comic:


And it really couldn't help but make me think, "Can you imagine?" Now, that's not an unusual question for me to ask (which my college friends can attest to), but, still. What if people started to just play with glitter instead of take acid. They're all like Damn, I can't find any 'cid. No one has any doses, man. I wanna see some cool stuff, but we're just out of luck. His friend suggests shrooms, but he's all like No way man. We're taking glitter. We'll just spread it around the whole room, and shine some lights on it. It'll be wild. Trust me, man. Trust me. And so they put on Pink Floyd's Dark Side of the Moon and get glittered the fuck out of the living room. They tripped for years. (Glitter is so tough to get rid of).

If you made sense out of that, I congratulate you. If not, I understand.

2 comments:

  1. hahaha. well in my experience acid has been mostly abundant and cheap, but I guess it depends on the characters you surround yourself with. thought you would appreciate this tho: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/07/15/digital-drugs-get-teens-h_n_647397.html

    we should totally i-dose some crystal meth some time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the whole glittering situation obviously takes place in some alternate universe that exists within my mind, so there's definitely no need to try and realistically analyze the scenario. the fact is that it will never happen. i just like to have fun with nonsensical ideas :p

    and in response to the article-- that's a whole lot of bullshit-- up until the last part when they say binaural beats have been used therapeutically-- because that's a more realistic view on what is actually happening... they're just kind of fucking with their brain waves a little, i would hardly call it dosing or drugs. if they were using actual beats that have been measured for their particular brain waves, there's potential for positive benefits-- brain music therapy-- http://brainmusictreatment.com/

    ReplyDelete