Monday, December 20, 2010

Baby, YOU'RE a hot mess

Because I'm really great at starting something, giving up, picking it up again only just to give up, I thought I'd give the blog another try. I'm terrible at the follow through, so here goes nothing. I feel like I don't even really have anything to say through my marijuana fueled haze that I've been living in. I know. It sounds rough, but I'm managing.

I want to change the name of this thing, but something worthwhile currently escapes me. So, for now, West Coast Wonders will remain. I don't know. We'll see what happens.

Since this has all been a lot of nothing, I'll leave you with some good tunes to enjoy. I'll begin reallocating my abundance of free time toward random internet musings so that I can share them here. Deal? Deal!

Chromeo's Hot Mess



Now, check out the redux version of this song featuring Elly Jackson of La Roux. You can listen and download it right HERE.

Also, check this out. It's Sam Sparro performing his song Hot Mess live on some Danish radio show. It's a completely different song, but they're both great, so enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment