Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Pet Peeve #2: Winter Vests (Vests worn for warmth)

Hi everybody. My name is tgd... and I hate vests.
Phew. There. I said it.

Particularly winter-type vests. You know, the ones that people wear to keep them "warm." However, your arms are not covered. I know, I know, I know you wear a sweater or some other very heavy long-sleeve item underneath the vest. So why the fuck don't you just wear a jacket?!?!?! You know, those vest-like items... but they have sleeves. To a certain extent, I can understand the vest that is for fashion/style purposes, they've really grown on me over the years, but you will never find me wearing one... not even as a joke. However, I don't think I will ever understand the winter vest, or whatever you want to call it (see below). You can state your case and argue all you want, but I fully believe in jackets, coats, anoraks, etc. If it has sleeves, it's probably for me! That's a general rule I like to follow.



1 comment: