Tuesday, October 19, 2010

What was that Grandma? You're late for your appointment? Oh. Just step on it!


That is not the real-life 82 year old Marcia Brandon. However, the real-life Marcia Brandon was pulled over in Gresham, Oregon for speeding... double the posted speed limit of 55 mph. Yeah. She was driving 110 mph because she had to get to an appointment. Although, she was kind of enough to put her emergency flashers on. You know, just to let the other drivers know to watch out for Granny! She also claimed that she had no idea she was going that fast. I'm sorry, but that part I find relatively hard to believe. At that age, the normal pace is about 10 mph (driving, of course), when you're 11 times that, you just have to know. You have to be aware that you are driving too fast. I mean, I've driven upwards of 130 mph, and it was certainly not unknown to me.

You can read the full article HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment