Monday, October 18, 2010

White Jewish Boys Rapping About White Jewish Girls


Honestly, I have no idea who 3P are, and if they are actually three white Jewish Boys, but I imagine that they are. In fact, I'll bank on it because this is something that white Jewish boys LOVE to do.*

Anyways, I'll just cut to the chase already. When I was visiting Ann Arbor last weekend, a friend of mine played (and subsequently sent) me The Pursuit of Jappiness by 3P, who are pretty much nonexistent other than for this song. Yet, I imagine they are umich frat boys from Long Island. Regardless, the song is just fabulous. It hits the nail right on the head on everything that is Jappy University of Michigan. If you couldn't tell already, the song is a parody of Kid Cudi's Pursuit of Happiness. Even if you didn't attend the University of Michigan or are not familiar with the specific places of reference, it is still worth a listen as there are general references that anyone familiar with any level of Jappiness can appreciate. You can listen and download the song for free HERE.







*They love to make rap parodies (particularly about jappiness)!

**For anyone unfamiliar with flagels, when they make this reference, he is holding a bialy.

2 comments:

  1. you forgot to say how cool, smart, funny, and pretty this friend of yours is...just sayin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yes, how can i forget? my good friend bizzy bee is the most drop dead gorgeous, absolutely hilarious, intellectually superior individual. every time we hang out, i feel blessed by her presence.

    ReplyDelete