Tuesday, October 19, 2010

What Happened to Aaron Carter?

So. No one actually cares about Aaron Carter anymore. He's so 2000. In fact, who has even heard his name mentioned in the past, I don't know, 5 or so years? Yeah, probably not many. Yet, this past week or so, this disgustingly scary image of the now 22 year old Carter has been circulating the interwebs.

Naturally, I sought out other current pictures of Mr. Carter, just to see what the fuck happened with him. I found this one as well:

Look at his face... what happened? It looks like he's been smoking a pack of cigarettes a day for the past 10 years while doing meth on his free time. Seriously... looks like meth face. And, obviously can't forget about those steroids, did you see the vein popping out of his head in the first picture? Oy. He must have the most wrinkly, saggy, old man balls for a 22 year old.

And to think, that I listened to Aaron's Party (Come Get it) on repeat when I was 13. If only I knew that he was telling us to come get meth, cigarettes, and steroids. Oh, Aaron!




You can be embarrassed for me. I'm embarrassed for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment