Monday, October 18, 2010

what the what?


So even though I'm 3,000* miles away from New York, I still like browse through various New York-based blogs... just to see what's going on, ya know. So this is what I saw in NY Mag's Daily Intel, even though it happened in Nevada... whatever. Anyways, Nevada Senate candidate, Sharron Angle told Hispanic students that some of them look more Asian to her... and that one time someone thought she was Asian... so that means it can be very difficult to tell Hispanics, from Asians, from Caucasians. Yeah. I Know. You can read the whole thing right HERRE.



*Curious to see exactly how many miles my Oakland residence is from my New York one, I consulted Google Maps. My findings are as follows: depending on which route I choose, I am actually 2,940; 2,992; or 3,029 miles away.

No comments:

Post a Comment