Monday, October 18, 2010

Manic Monday! (it is monday right?)

*I sincerely apologize for the layout mess below... I'm working on it ;)

So. I thought I'd post some things that I had very recently put up on my Facebook. Just in case any of you missed them :)

1. Snooki Halloween Costume
Yeah, that's right... this actually exists. I mean... all you really need is a fake tan [bottled or bed... your choice ;)], a bump it, and a trashy outfit... and BAM! You are Snooki. I honestly have nothing else to say about this. It speaks for itself.

2. The Elements Song in Japanese
Remember Chemistry... you know that huge white poster or pull down with all those boxes with letters and numbers in them? Yeah... the Periodical Table of Elements... that's what I mean. Well, I know you've been dying to learn them in Japanese, and in song form, so here you go. This one is just for You!


And after much deliberation via Facebook comments, it was pretty much deduced that the girl in the bottom right MUST be learning the song, otherwise she is useless. Not even a pretty face taking up space. Just... a face. A useless face. If anyone understands Japanese and can confirm or deny this, that would be greatly appreciated.

3. Google Cars! They drive themselves!
Imagine being able to go out with friends, drink as much as you want, and not have to worry about who's going to drive home. You will always have a ride home. You will always have a sober driver in your own car. That's pretty much what I have deduced from these Google Cars. If they can drive themselves in traffic, then they can drive their drunk owners home at 4 am. Let's hope this becomes available soon!
(click the picture to read the article from New York Times)




No comments:

Post a Comment